Parts & Accessories
Having a go-to wardrobe that can deal with the worst weather is key when you have to get out and ride in all seasons. Keeping your feet warm and dry will make your commute or foul weather ride easier and more comfortable. - Open soles framed by abrasion resistant material - Ideal to wear with cycling and leisure shoes - Lightweight material for easy storage - GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Reflective details at front, back and side - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left - Back Velcro width adjustment
Ideal for the cold season: Extremely lightweight GORE WINDSTOPPER overshoes keep your feet wonderfully warm. They fit snugly on shoes for a close fit. A zipper on the back makes for easy off and on. - Soft and versatile GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: windproof, water repellent and highly breathable - Elastic back for maximum comfort and fit - Reflective logo and piping - Zipper closure
Moisture management is one of the most important elements of winter cycling and can make or break a ride. On long rides in extreme conditions, having a spare pair of 45NRTH's Wølfgar boot liners means you can ride confidently knowing that you have a dry, fresh pair when you need it. Constructed with a wool/polyester blend for durability, Wølfgar's liner boot wicks moisture away from your skin while still maintaining its insulation value to keep your feet dry and comfortable. Hook-and-loop on the heel secures the liner inside the shell boot. For use with 45NRTH Wølfgar boots only (sold separately)
SRS Replacement Soles For Dragon 2 & 3 from Sidi.
- More performance - Less discomfort - Better power transmission Full speed ahead – optimize your performance to the pedals! The IP Pro Solestar ergonomically stabilizes your foot on road and mountain bikes, supports efficient and comfortable movement, maximizes leg power and reduces discomfort. The IP Pro Solestar was developed with internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
- More performance - More comfort - Also suitable for walking Misalignment of the feet can significantly limit the enjoyment of cycling. With the IP Touring Solestar, Ergon offers all touring riders a significant gain in comfort, especially when covering longer distances. The patented stabilization delta keeps the foot in an ergonomic position, prevents discomfort and optimally transfers leg power to the pedal. Efficiency is maximized with a grippy surface made of nylon fabric. Finely ground walnut shells in the 3D foam padding aid in a keeping the feet cool. The insole shell, made of fiberglass composite, enhances pedaling efficiency. The IP Touring Solestar was developed with the internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
There are some chilly days when you know that a pair of shoe covers will be overkill, but you'd rather keep your toes warm and worry about riding instead. That's where these toe covers fit in. They will keep your feet warm on cold and dry days. - Cut-outs for all current pedal systems - Reflective details at front - Fabric with versatile, medium thermal protection - GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and water repellent - Lightweight material for easy storage - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left
$30.00 $74.99 60% Off
Extend your cycling season Round out your cycling wardrobe with one of our most popular autumn road products. The S1 Softshell Shoe Cover keeps you warm, dry, and protected in rainy or dry conditions above freezing. Key features - Choose the right gear for your climate—S1 for above freezing, S2 for below - Profila Softshell fabric for water resistance and windproof protection in cold and wet conditions - Visibility colorway uses biomotion to help improve daytime detectability - YKK zipper for easy on/off - Designed for use with road or mountain shoes for maximum versatility - Reflective elements enhance visibility during nighttime riding
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Soft Instep Closure 2 - Kaos - Genius - Cape - Dominator
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
Fits all SIDIs with ratchet buckles. Retro fitting on older SIDIs also requires replacing the Caliper Strap.
$18.00 $44.99 60% Off
Proper alignment starts here Bontrager inForm BioDynamic insoles with Superfeet are engineered to harmonize the interface between body, shoe, and bike, giving you the complete foot support you need to ensure mile after mile of pain-free pedaling. Models are color-coded: - Red = Low Arch - Yellow = Mid Arch - Blue = High Arch - Engineered for unparalleled foot control, pedaling efficiency, and comfort - 3D Arch Pillar provides optimal arch support for improved knee alignment - Precision molded heel cup helps stabilize and align the foot - Footrest metatarsal pad helps reduce or eliminate hot foot - inForm BioDynamics—Optimizes natural movement for sustained, higher performance
$10.00 $24.99 60% Off
Protect your little piggies With the Windshell Toe Cover, your feet retain an extra dose of warmth thanks to windshell material that is windproof and water-resistant no matter if riding on the road or mountains. - Windshell material provides insulation and protection during windy and wet riding - Integrated pull tabs for easy on and off - Designed for use with road or mountain shoes for maximum versatility - Soft elastic band above ankle for added coverage and comfort Specifications - Temperature use (high): 70 deg. F - Temperature use (low): 50 deg. F - Fiber content: 78% Rubber / 15% Nylon / 7% Polyester - Material: Woven - Sole Construction: Closed with holes for clips
MTB 4 Hole Cleat Receptacle Plate from Sidi.
Page 1 of 1