Maklin Racing and Adventure Team
We like racing and taking on new bike adventures and challenges. If you are interested in riding with us and representing our shop; keep reading and reach out.
Purpose in our efforts to build our race team…
- Support riders at any level (beginner to elite) to push their limits on the bike and take on new challenges.
- Build and enjoy some team camaraderie and community with bikes.
- Drive business to Maklin Bike Shop and promote the Maklin brand.
Who should apply...
- Riders of any level (beginner to elite riders) looking for some team camaraderie, a crew to go to events with, support toward their goals for the season and of course, want to represent our shop.
- Our shop is your source for all your bike needs (bikes, parts, accessories, gear, service, etc.) or will be going forward.
- You would like to represent our shop by wearing our shop jersey at events and other milestone rides.
We may provide various levels of support that might include...
- Scheduled team shop nights to keep our team’s bikes running properly
- Scheduled team training rides to hone in riding skills, shake out gear and practice race nutrition
- Scheduled race course pre-rides to get ready for specific races
- Opportunity to test or demo gear and equipment from the shop that might help with your goals and also provide real first hand review feedback to us on products such as tires, grips, bags, seats, electronics, etc…
- Help with training planning and if it’s outside of our capability, we’ll provide or point you toward the right resources depending on needs.
- Some discounts on gear and equipment at various levels
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with Maklin Racing in the subject line, answering the following questions, along with any other information you think might help us decided if we can help you out and in what ways.
- What are your general cycling goals for the upcoming season?
- What event(s) and/or adventure(s) are you in interested in this year?
- What are your goals for your planned event(s) and/or adventure(s)?
- Have you done these event(s) or adventure(s) like this in the past and what were your results?
- What current applicable equipment and gear do you have; i.e. bike, setup, etc...?
- What equipment and/or gear are you missing that would help you reach your goals more easily?
- What are you currently doing for training and preparation?
- What kind of support from us would be helpful in achieving your goals?
- How will your efforts drive business towards Maklin Bike Shop?
- How active are you on social media platforms and do you share your cycling racing and adventures?
- Are you OK with us posting/sharing pictures, videos, results and recaps that include you from races, rides and shop events on our social media, website and emails?