For mild winter riding conditions, there's Nokken. Cold fall mornings and cool spring nights often require their own set of gear. Full-on winter gear will find you overheating quickly, while summer gear lets the chill in too fast. Nokken is designed for these rides. The lightweight design maintains full dexterity whether you're in the drops or riding over technical terrain. Wind and water are kept at bay by the outer softshell to keep chilling fall wind and precipitation off your hands. The suede palm adds grip and durability while the merino backing against the hand wicks moisture to keep you warm and dry.
- Lightweight design maintains full dexterity for flat or drop bars, or while using pogies
- Water- and wind-resistant softshell fabric provides protection without overheating
- Axsuede palm adds comfort and grip
- Merino blend liner on palm side retains heat and wicks moisture
- Adjustable Neoprene cuff works with a variety of jackets and jerseys
|Black / XX-Large||708752242227||GL6433||45N4085944E|