Temporary Store Operation Policies for COVID-19 APPOINTMENT ONLY
We will update as we learn how to adapt through these evolving circumstances.
- All service work will be curbside drop off and pickup by appointment, with payment over the phone unless in-store shopping is also needed and scheduled.
- Customers who use their bike to commute back and forth to another classified essential business and those who’s primary transportation is their bicycle for grocery and supplies will be prioritized. Please let us know if you are one of these folks when you make the appointment to drop off your bike.
- All in store sales transactions need an appointment. Please contact us to schedule.
- One customer/family in the store at a time. Only necessary individuals needed for the transaction should enter the store. Please plan your visit accordingly.
- All customers that need to touch anything will be provided single use disposable gloves. Please only touch something if your intentions are to purchase that item or as required to complete your transaction.
- Clothing fitting room will be closed and no trial fitting of clothing at this time. Most Bontrager Parts & Accessories have a 30 day guarantee. You can return a Bontrager item within 30 days and Bontrager will send us a new replacement for our store shelf.
- Exception - We have single use disposable gloves and plastic bags that will be used to fit helmets, shoes and gloves
- FREE SHIPPING on all website & phone orders, regardless of order amount.
- FREE HOME DELIVERY can be arranged for all new bike sales up to 99 miles